RePositioned to Prosper: Our annual event, reimagined.
This time last year, we gathered together at the Columbus Museum of Art for Positioned to Prosper 2019 to celebrate the 98+ social enterprises that encompass the SocialVentures family. This year, we’re doing things a little differently.
Just as many of you have had to adjust to new challenges and obstacles, SocialVentures has also had to reevaluate how we operate and interact with all of you. While we are disappointed to not see you at our in-person Positioned to Prosper event this year, we are very excited to announce RePositioned to Prosper: PtP Reimagined!
This week-long program, from August 25 – August 28, will offer you five virtual events to keep you in-the-know on all things social enterprise. Hear from various leaders and influencers educate and inspire you on all things social enterprise!
- Panel Discussion; Shifting Mindsets: Being a Social Entrepreneur in 2020. 8/25 at 4 p.m.
- Panel Discussion; Strength in Numbers: Government Financing for Social Enterprises. 8/26 at 10 a.m.
- Q&A with the director of film The New Breed: The Rise of the Social Entrepreneur. 8/26 at 2 p.m.
- Panel Discussion: Corporate Social Responsibility: Procurement as Social Impact. 8/27 at 12 p.m.
- Columbus Trivia Night hosted by the Columbus Young Professionals Club. 8/27 at 7 p.m.
In addition to the Q&A Panels and Trivia Night, we also invite you to participate in the Trail for Good. Visit some of your favorite Columbus spots in a scavenger hunt format to win a prize and learn about how our community supports social enterprises.
Although we were prevented from hosting our beloved PtP in-person event, we are confident that this year’s virtual week-long program will bring you the same excitement and knowledge on the state of social enterprise. Just like other entrepreneurs, we are always adapting and changing, and we hope you will join us for a week unlike any other in the world of social enterprise!