This workshop is presented by Innovate New Albany. The workshop will take place at Innovate New Albany, located at 8000 Walton Parkway, New Albany, OH 43054. Scheduled for December 5, from 9:30 am to 12:00 noon, this workshop is FREE and open to all to attend. Snacks and coffee will be provided.
Most business owners and executives can relate to these statements:
- You’re passionate about the business, and others just don’t seem to be as passionate.
- It’s easier to do stuff on your own vs. stopping and training others how to do it properly.
- You know where you want to be in 2 years, but don’t have a real road map to get there,
- You’ve invested lots of time & effort building your business, but now you’re in protection mode vs. growth mode.
- All roads lead to a select few in the company, creating a bottleneck.
- People are coming to you for answers vs. coaching your people to thrive independently.
Speaker: Lewis VanLandingham, Owner, Sharper edge Advantage LLC.
The Innovate New Albany TIGER Workshop leader is Lewis VanLandingham, owner of Sharper Edge Advantage LLC, the Sandler Training office in Dublin, Ohio, is a sought after and highly-rated speaker and trainer who works with business leaders, professionals and salespeople to help them learn new ways to sell more strategically and lead more intentionally.
Lewis draws on over 25 years of professional selling experience as he challenges audiences to think differently about sales and leadership. Sandler Training is the largest training organization in the world and has been helping business leaders and salespeople achieve more success for over 50 years. Lewis has won numerous achievement awards in various contexts as a salesperson and as a trainer.
9:30 – Networking & coffee
10:00 – Workshop begins
11:00 – 5 minute break
12:00 – Workshop ends; networking resumes