This class will take place on Tuesday, January 29, from 6:00 pm to 7:00 pm.
In “7 Common Legal Mistakes Small Businesses Make,” participants will learn:
- Why handshake agreements are always a bad idea, even when you trust the other party
- The problems with internet form agreements
- The difference between an independent contractor and an employee
- The difference between copyrights and trademarks and why you must protect your business’s intellectual property
- And other common, every day legal issues small businesses must deal with.
This class is presented by The Law Office of Maritza S. Nelson, LLC.