You are invited to attend SocialVentures’ Nonprofit Sustainability Showcase on February 7, from 5:00 to 8:00 pm, at Vue Columbus.
- Come see SocialVentures’ five Nonprofit Catalyst participants as they unveil their new social enterprise concepts;
- Visit with more than 12 nonprofits already using social enterprise to sustain their missions;
- Meet several of the six finalists for Philanthropitch Columbus, a nonprofit fast-pitch event co-hosted by SocialVentures and Philanthropitch and presented by Kiwanis Club of Columbus;
- Learn who the seventh finalist will be; and
- Hear from BrewDog USA CEO Tanisha Robinson, and why she supports nonprofit entrepreneurship, and why she opted in to be a judge for the upcoming Philanthropitch Columbus event (March 4, 2019).
On the evening of February 7, doors will open at 5:00 pm. The formal program kicks off at 6:00 pm, with a fireside chat featuring Allen Proctor, founder of SocialVentures and Tanisha Robinson, entrepreneur, philanthropist, BrewDog USA CEO, and judge for the premier Philanthropitch Columbus.
Following the program, enjoy appetizers and refreshments while you network with our community’s nonprofit social enterprises and learn how you can support the efforts of these social enterprises through buying their products and services to support and sustain their missions.
Nonprofit Catalyst is a social enterprise initiative presented by SocialVentures and sponsored by AEP Foundation, The Columbus Foundation, IGS Energy, and United Way of Central Ohio.