Marketplace Profile Page Updates
Thank you for taking the time to update your Marketplace Profile! In addition to being posted in the Marketplace, Social Impact information will be included in our annual report, The State of Social Enterprise in Central Ohio. Financial Information (not required) will be combined with that of other social enterprises and will not be attributed to any one organization.
As a thank you, Social Enterprises that fully share their information (both social and financial) will be identified as a Community Impact Ambassador and will receive the following benefits:
- Steep Discount on all SocialVentures programs
- Recognition in our Annual Report and at the Positioned to Prosper Gala, August 7th
- Opportunity for interview in Business First
- Opportunity for business profile in Metropreneur
- Ability to receive funds from SocialVentures Fund or SV Kiva Account
- Opportunity to apply for special partner programs, such as the Lextant Market Research Study, Rev1 Customer Learning Lab, and OSU Six Sigma Program
- Ability to receive ASPIRE Award
- And many more!
If you have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org