Automating Food Procurement and D2C Engagement
If uncertainty is the only certainty today, then you need to be ADAPTABLE, EFFICIENT, CONNECTED, & TRUSTWORTHY.
Our suite of blockchain-enabled online solutions enables grocers, restaurants, cafeterias and food distributors to achieve those goals.
Our Social Impact
We measure our social impact through the amount of food sold on our platform and the amount of food sent to food banks as well as the money donations sent to charity. We also measure our social impact through the number of local farmers participating and improving their financial sustainability and the number of large and small companies working together transparently and efficiently.
We just launched these new D2C businesses on March 26th achieving -
1) Amount of food sold on platform - $150K
2) Amount of $ donations sent to charity - $2K
3) Amount of food sent to the food banks - $1K
4) Number of local farmers participating and improving their financial sustainability - 15 when the local season begins
5) Number of large and small companies working together transparently and efficiently - US Foods, Sirna & Sons Produce, UH Hospitals, SUMMA Healthcare, Aurora Schools, Parma City Schools, a cinema and a few local restaurants like the Crest and Italian Market.